2020 Million Dollar ClubMarch 17, 2020
NAI Brannen Goddard to Lease 1 Million SF Logistics CenterMarch 19, 2020
Dear Clients and Partners:
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to impact people and organizations globally, I want to personally update you on the steps that NAI Brannen Goddard is taking to ensure business continuity for our clients, agents, staff and tenants in properties we manage.
In the current environment, the health and safety of our employees, clients, partners, and communities is our top priority. We are committed to making sure that business operations will continue while the situation evolves.
We have taken the following measures to ensure business continuity and availability for our clients, partners, vendors and staff:
- Extended work-from-home policies for employees, agents and all staff
- Maintained our normal level staffing support of voice communications and messaging
- Rotating minimal daily on site staffing for critical administration, marketing and accounting functions while maintaining social distancing as directed by CDC
- Instructed personnel to leverage technology to conduct meetings virtually where possible, limiting the number of external visitors to our office locations
- Expanding and testing our existing Business Continuity Plan confirming support for work-from-home and remote support scenarios including virtual tours, and other remote meeting tools and services
NAI Brannen Goddard is taking the necessary steps to ensure that our business services remain uninterrupted during this time, regardless of whether our staff are working in our office or remotely. We are equipped to provide the high-quality service you have come to expect from us, and our support teams will remain available to users for the duration.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will provide information and updates to our policies. Thank you for your continued trust in NAI Brannen Goddard. My thoughts and well-wishes are with our clients in Atlanta and worldwide, our partners, tenants, vendors and the NAI Global team as we weather this storm together.